Blog award posts are fun, but I think the people we award sometimes get lost beneath the questions we answer to accept the award. So, I decided to make a whole, new post just to spotlight the blogs to which I'm passing this along.
1. Imperfect is a blog about a newlywed couple's adventures in decorating and making a home.
2. Apartment 412 is back and she's blogging like mad again! Do you notice a trend? I like reading blogs written by people exploring their new homes and adapting grand ideas to fit their lives.
3. Blue Hydrangea already got a blog award from me, but I don't care about repeating. I love her blog!
4. Casa Sugar might be five people and it might be one. I doubt he/she/they will respond to this, but I'm going to give it a shot.
5. Spark! is my new, favorite local blog. Ada-Marie lives in Richmond and has so much great eye candy on her blog.
There you go, kids! Take it and run!