Another blog award!
I feel like the day I wore a Naf-Naf outfit my aunt bought me in France to school back in 5th grade! Oh, the attention! Southern Aspirations (aka Aspirations of a Southern Housewife) gave me another blog award. This one is called the Kreative Blogger Award. To claim it, I need to list out seven facts about myself and then pass it along to seven others.
Here we go...
1. I'm a baker, not a cook. I can cook, I just don't enjoy it as much as I enjoy baking.
2. I love Bravo TV, but the Million Dollar Listing show is akin to nails on a blackboard to me.
3. I've never had a pedicure.
4. I don't like movie theaters. I always want to be doing something while I watch a movie. I also think theater etiquette is so horrible that the movie experience has gone down hill a bit.
5. I can't stand the Yankee Candle store. I like candles well enough, but I hate going into that store. Working there would give me migraines. I don't know how anyone stands it.
6. I have over 200 blogs in my blog reader. I really need to cut back. That's not including my work-related blog reader account.
7. I stopped being a vegetarian when I started dating my boyfriend. I refuse to work with red meat, but I've brought turkey and chicken back into my diet. I could easily drop them, though.
Check back at 10 AM for my blog awards!